Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Party's Over

Yes, it was a song title by Kenny Marks back in the '80's (the party's over, it was fun while it lasted but it aint no fun no more - okay, so his grammar wasn't the greatest.) I've had many a laugh at the blog bantering that has gone on this afternoon - now I feel I must make peace with a certain relative of mine and correct the "Anonymous" link on my link list. In response to the comment by Anonymous on my New Links post, I had planned on making a pseudoblog for her so I could really add a link for her - however, she beat me to the punch and actually made a legit blog today. After a moment of my bubble being burst, I decided to press on with my original plan and make the pseudoblog. I am pretty proud of her/my new blog - it actually got quite a few profile hits. Maybe I should start writing on that blog for real instead of my own.

So in all honesty, Anonymous does not think I rock, nor does she think I am the coolest person in the world. If you want to get to know the "real Anonymous," and most of you already know her and love her, you can click on the KKP link to the right. The Anonymous link, like me, is ready to be put to rest.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

:(

I'm so sad. I told the kids that I was going to show them the site tomorrow. They kept wondering what I was laughing about.

September 05, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

well, I wouldn't want to disappoint the kids. Just for them, I will put it back up temporarily.

September 05, 2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Thank you! However, I need a little time because I won't be able to show them until after dinner.

You're not so bad after all. :)

September 05, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Can you feel the love? I can...

September 05, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Somebody get me a trash can. I just have one little request to change your link to Anon instead of my initials. I'm a little self-conscious of my middle name. :)

September 05, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

So is this because your "pen" name is really Anon, or do you really not want the general public to know who you are?

September 06, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'll let you know in my next post. :)

Anyhow, thanks!

September 06, 2006 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home