Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Get to Know Me Better

I googled myself last night - was interested to see what kind of information on me the internet had to offer. (Am I the only one who has ever done that? Can you stalk yourself?) With a last name like Wuertley, it is quite easy to find links that talk about me and not some other Deb Wuertley in Arkansas. The majority of the links either were to this blog or to triathlon information. However, I did find one interesting link - to a website called Lookupanyone.com. For any of you out there who find that Deb Wuertley, Overtly does not disclose enough information about me, for $39.95 you can get the following information: my age, addresses (both past and current,) relatives, statewide criminal background check, bankruptcies and liens, sex offender info, and small claims and judgments.

Of course I must warn you that the information you get may not entirely be accurate. On this site they did give a couple of juicy tidbits about me to entice you to buy the package - my age and a little bit of address history. Both were wrong. They said I was 33, and I am only 32, and they had 9 address listings for me, but outside of IWU, I have only lived at 3 addresses. But hey, for only $39.99, what can you expect? So for a limited time only, I have decided to go one step further. For a grande mint choclately chip frappuccino from Starbucks, I will sit with any of you for an hour and give you the above information and more. It's a steal of a deal. But if anyone does buy the package and finds that I owe someone money, please let me know.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bekah said...

Oh i love it! I did google myself once too - and i found mostly blog links and my listing on the web page at work. I was thankful. I didn't want to be surprised about my own self!!

It's funny to me that the information in the $39.99 package was SO wrong! You'd think they could get a LITTLE closer.

June 18, 2008 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

What can I get for a tall?

June 18, 2008 2:54 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Jaena, I say instead of a drink we go for one organized closet. :)

June 18, 2008 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark googled himself and found another guy by the same name who is a nudist.....complete with photos...ha!

I think the next Starbucks night will be Deb night and maybe we can all pitch in and come up with the $39.99.....

June 20, 2008 12:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I have been googling my name for years - - - mostly to see if there are ANY MORE of me out there.

I used to ONLY find me - - - now I'm finding others, and not all seem to have exemplary life styles.

June 23, 2008 8:05 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

NOTICE THE INVITE ON MY BLOG!!!!!

July 02, 2008 9:57 AM  
Blogger Avery Family said...

You are so witty!

July 15, 2008 10:25 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

So, I googled myself to see what would happen...
* I found my facebook info.
* I could see every comment I ever made on Keetha's blog.
* I found myself listed on a friends facebook page.
* There were 1,200 more listings, but I didn't click on all of them. :-)

July 24, 2008 4:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey, I thought you said you made a new post?!?

August 31, 2008 11:12 AM  
Blogger nancygrayce said...

I'm visiting from Keetha's blog. I google myself all the time, just for the fun of it.....before I had a blog, I was not on the radar, but now my blog comes up. ...when I blog my husband, his business comes up....

September 19, 2008 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home