Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dreamin...

Yes, I was two minutes late to work today. I walked in at 8:02, although the clock in the classroom, which is a little slow, said 8:01. I am normally a punctual, if not a little early person to work.

But today my morning schedule was put on pause at 7:49. Usually at 7:49 I have just finished combing my hair and I am heading into the girls' room to kiss Anna goodbye. I have already told Elizabeth goodbye at 7:44 after getting her out of bed to put her hair in a ponytail. But today when I got to Anna's bed it was empty. So I went into our bedroom and she had just gotten up and was in our room. She snuggled in our empty bed (Jason was in the shower) and as I kissed her goodbye, she said, "Wait, I want to tell you about my dream." Well, it was only 7:51 and I don't have to be walking down the stairs until 7:53 so I snuggled in beside her in the bed. However, it took her 4 minutes in between coughing, wheezing, and stuttering to tell me she dreamed she and Elisha went into a store to buy two Webkinz but once they got in the store Elisha said they should only get one.

So I was two minutes late for work. It's okay. I'll either take 58 minutes for lunch or stay until 4:02.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you did end up staying late today so you more than made up for it!

September 25, 2008 8:49 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ok Ok, so you made TWO posts in one day - - - I think I can more you up now to Infrequent Fliers, and IF you keep this up - - - you'll be right back up there as a Frequent Flier!!!!!!

Woooo to the Hoooo - - - it's a GOAL!!!

Come on - - -you didn't say ONE WORD on my blog about USC going down in FLAMES to Oregon State!!!!

September 26, 2008 9:14 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Do get as stressed as me when you're late? :-)

October 07, 2008 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home