Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Psuedo Post

This is just a quick, late night post to say that I have not deserted blogland forever. I've worked at my current job for 10 years, but this is the first year that I have taken on some different responsibilities, and April and May are crazy times at work - several evening hours. Also, ever since the weather has gotten warmer, free time has been spent in the garden, and with daylights savings time, the evenings can really get away from me.

I really am planning on posting again soon. Once school is out (June 7,) I hope to become a regular again. I haven't been even doing a good job at checking out other blogs, even my own links! In fact, last time before today I had checked my comments on my previous post, they were at nine, and I happened to scroll down tonight and saw they were at 13! Thus, I thought I should quickly post and say that the time will come soon when posting will become much more frequent. However, it won't necessarily be interesting to read.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Well, let me be the 1st to say, Hallelujah!! I've missed your posts and your comments! I understand about the busy though. Looking forward to the summer when we'll all be FREEEEE!!!! :)

May 10, 2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger Bekah said...

My sister called from Kansas and said she already misses reading blogs - she was anxious for you to post a new one. Maybe by the time you come back to blogger land, she'll have a computer again and can be back in the land of the connected. Although I'm sure a computer isn't the first thing on their buy list. (Sure would be on mine!)

May 11, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my - - - - I had stopped checking here EVERY day since your last post was in March - - - and now what, I MISSED finding this one from Wednesday until Saturday.

GREAT to have you back, even for short little posts!!!!

Poker is over rated!!! ;-)

May 12, 2007 6:11 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Welcome back! You have been missed!

May 12, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

hahaha

Just read your comment on my blog.

....and I don't know why because I have 4 loads of laundry to fold, it's 11:30, I gotta wake up at 5, but what the heck......

I'm posting, if I even remember how.

I'll be so glad when May is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Okay, Cool Sis. It's done and I did it just so I wouldn't have to hear about the pics on our little trip this week.

I couldn't pass up the windshield story though.

I still chuckle to myself replaying the scenario in my mind. :) Funny.

May 21, 2007 12:12 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

Sure, it's okay for you to make a comment about me posting pics from Agape and then not reply about the post.

I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep and still have laundry to fold because of the guilt trip, but never mind that.


:)

May 22, 2007 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home