Friday, June 30, 2006

Cousins Part II







Anna ( 3), Sabrina ( 8), Maria ( 6), Elizabeth (6), Sophia (5), and Nathaniel (9)
These pictures were taken during our family vacation last summer. Our family, my brother's family, and my parents took a two week long vacation to Florida - we stayed one week at Disneyworld and one week at the beach. All 12 of us stayed in one condo!!! It was great fun, and if I had been a blogger back then, I would have had lots to post about. These were the pictures I was trying to post last night, but I was just able to post them, now. I thought I would post some pictures of Doug & Kismet's kids for those of you who browse this blog and may have known them in college. They have 4 kids - Nathaniel (poor guy, he's the only boy), Sabrina, Maria, and Sophia.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb,

Your pictures of last year's trip make me homesick to "see" you all again. They remind me of our great fun times at Disney and Daytona. I'm sure these will be fun memories for the older kids and the pictures will be wonderful reminders for the younger ones, too, as well as us "old folks" who often forget the details! :)

You've become quite the writer, Deb, but then I'm not too surprised. I've always known you are a "thinker" and it's nice to "hear" your thoughts. I'm anxious to read the next blog about Doug.

As far as the green beans are concerned, when you cook the "canned" beans, you need to flavor them with bacon and/or ham. But I agree, there's nothing like freshly cooked beans with new potatoes and ham and onion. Use the crock pot and create a whole meal--wonderfully-gut!

Cousins--first and second--, brothers and sisters, nephews and nieces, moms and dads, aunts and uncles, sons and daughters, grandmas and grandpas: God's gifts to all of us, and lots of love to share.

June 30, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Mom-

Glad to know you are reading my posts! Thanks for commenting - You'll see us all soon enough and then wish you were on vacation again.

June 30, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Very Nice! I love the pictures. I agree, cousins are wonderful. As are siblings and neices and nephews. Lots of fun! I agree with Holly, I can't wait till Andrea starts giving us babies! ;)

June 30, 2006 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home