Friday, November 09, 2007

My 100th Post!!!

It all began 18 months ago in the summer of 2006. June 17, 2006 to be exact. 100 posts divided by 18 months equals...let me get my pen and paper out...5.5 posts a month, which equals...okay it's late on a Friday and my math isn't so great right now, but I can say for sure AT LEAST once a week. Wow, that's more often than I would have given myself credit for.

And now there is so little time and so many topics to blog about. What should my 101st post be about? The Chuck E. Cheese excursion? The cases of mistaken identity? Passions? Work and sickness? The rummage sale extraordinaire? The story of me disintegrating my bangs with a too hot curling iron yesterday right before leaving for work and then having a sink full of my burnt hair and a curling iron with my wrapped burnt hair all around and the bathroom reeking of burnt hair? Oh wait, that would be the extent of the post, so I guess I can cross that topic off my blogging list. And the pictures would have been so great.

Maybe I will sleep on it tonight and then post tomorrow on one of the above topics. Any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

finding flip-flops in a cabinet drawer in the camper

:)

November 10, 2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I say - - - just POST!!! I don't care WHAT it is about, I just LOVE finding new posts. :-)

I'm going to PLAN another blogging party at Christmas time - - - so WATCH for details.

Maybe we'll have an even BIGGER group this time, we've lured a few new bloggers into our circle.

November 10, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger K. Karr said...

Congrats on 100 posts! Your posts are always so thought provoking...I love them!

November 11, 2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Happy 100!

November 12, 2007 6:27 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I want to hear your thoughts on work and sickness. How many people does one contaminate when going to work sick? ;)

November 12, 2007 6:46 AM  
Blogger Bekah said...

I want to know more about this case of mistaken identity - and congrats on post 100!

November 12, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger . said...

I want to hear about the curling iron!

Oh! Aaand I went to my new OB/GYN! Love her! Thirties, I'd guess. Very personable and relaxed--sat on the counter when we talked, while I sat on the exam table. Mom of three. Shares office space with her internist doc hubby--they take turns working and having days off, so someone's there for the kids! (How cool is that?!) I got lost and was late.... And they weren't grumpy! And to top it off, except for point-blank asking her (which I wish I'd done) all the clues point to her being a Christian! (ie., two pages of worship choruses available to read in the exam room while I waited, poster on the wall - "Biblical Reasons to Save Sex for Marriage") Oh, and she has her F.A.C.O.G.!

I would definitely recommend her! (and the exam was pretty much painless)

December 01, 2007 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home